Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Fashionable Anniversary

I can't believe today is my first anniversary of Thirsty.Threads! It has been such a blast to share my thoughts and ideas on fashion, style, and living the Thirsty.Threads lifestyle.

I'd like to thank all of my favourite designers - of course there're the big Europeans - Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Goyard, Chanel, Ted Baker, John Galliano, Gucci, Prada, Helmut Lang, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Energie, Diesel, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, and Roberto Cavalli; my favourite Americans Kenneth Cole, Zac Posen, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Sandy Dalal, John Varvatos; and of course my favorite Asians Anna Sui, Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, and Phillip Lim; and shoe greats Manolo Blahnik, John Lobb, and Christian Louboutin.

Most importantly, I'd like to thank all of my readers. Without you, writing wouldn't be nearly as pleasing and satisfying. I hope you continue to read, get inspiration, and fine tune your own style.

If there are topics or questions you'd like me to highlight throughout the coming year, feel free to post a comment on any entry, or find Thirsty.Threads on Facebook.

"Fashions fade; style is eternal" -- Yves St. Laurent

No comments: