Friday, October 1, 2010

I just can't get enough

(in no particular order)

-- Slingbox

-- the unending pleasure and satisfaction of cooking a simple, delicious meal for friends and/or family. Maybe it's fueled by my secret obsession with kitchen gadgets, electrics, and tools. I might possibly be able to spend hours and hours inside stores like Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Sur le Table, and the food halls of Marks & Spencer, Harrods, or David Jones.

-- Bleu de Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman fragrances

-- The Louis Vuitton/Edun collaboration for the Conservation Cotton Initiative Uganda.

-- It seems like the two most colored words and textured nouns in fashion are "Marc Jacobs" - from high fashion to awesome accessories to brilliant books to fabulous fragrance, with new store openings and globe trotting like no other, from facebook to twitter to live streaming shows online, Marc Jacobs is bangin'.

-- Christopher Bailey is also rocking my world. A magical mix of military inspired versions of traditional English tailoring thrust forward into the 21st century - his anglomania is going to dominate the world. And your closet, if you're lucky.

-- I live for Olive. This fall, it's great to be green, and I don't just mean for the environment. Olive green, military green, army green, British racing green - I just can't get enough.

No comments: