Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a fashion mental case

I think something is really wrong with me. Yesterday, whilst listening to the BBC world service radio, I thought the economic report on energy and commodities was saying that Diesel and Energie jeans would be experiencing a price increase.

Then, last night I had a dream. Apparently Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, John Varvatos, and Mason Martin Margiela were all on my mind. Because in my dream, walking through a department store and noticed a brand I had never seen. It was called Madi Vavela. And it was the love child dream project of the foursome to create a one-time line of the best of the best clothing. With the vivid colour of DvF, the playful energy of Marc, the vintage inspiration and character of Varvatos, and the absolute best fabrics and simplistic construction of MMM.

It took me at least a half hour to decide what I was going to wear today, because nothing was as good as Madi Vavela. So, in case Marc, Diane, John, or Martin are reading this - get on the ball, my friends! I need something to wear.

No comments: