Thursday, February 10, 2011

luxe loves, sounds, and tastes

(in no particular order of importance)

-- basketweave - from those fabulously fierce peep toe stiletto boots from Gucci, to the lambskin woven jacket for men from Dolce & Gabbana, I'm loving basketweave. And speaking of baskets - Longaberger baskets bring an old world Americana vibe to any room, any time.

-- Chanel's J-12 marine watch, featuring black sand blasted ceramic, matte rubber sport strap, self winding Swiss mechanical movement, and 42-hour power reserve. Resists water to 300 feet, and attracts women up to 300 miles.

-- floral everything - much like basketweave, I'm loving the mix of florals and patterns. Liberty of London packs a powerful punch.

-- I can't get enough of Ministry of Sound - their beats are the soundtrack to my mind right now.

-- my new favourite snack is toast. with proper jams and jellies. Like Orange and Fortnum's Champagne marmalade from Fortnum & Mason and the Sicilian red orange marmalade from Colle Vicario.

-- I love the renewed excitement and discovery that Verizon users have for their new iPhones. Now they understand my technological dependence. my iPhone revolutionized my life a few years ago. Welcome to the party.

No comments: