Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Style and luxe loves


in no particular order, of course:

good tequila + fresh grapefruit juice, shaken over chunks of ice.

thin long-sleeved tshirts, especially in premium cotton or cotton/linen blends.

incredibly soft v-neck t-shirts. like James Perse. For the best assortment, call Megan at the Bal Harbour shop. tell her I recommended you, and she'll take good care of you. their t-shirts are beyond perfect.

rumpled, wrinkled, roughed up white, light-weight, deconsructed blazers. casual, cool, and crazy-awesome. perfect with khakis and a polo. perfect with jeans and a t-shirt.

old-fashion cocktails made with Maker's Mark and other good bourbons. the perfect "I'm not in a hurry and am happy to sip this" cocktail.

I love gray. I wear gray year round. And in the summer time, I love pairing gray with white, and gray with navy blue. it goes with everything. and is glamourous for sure.

Jeans from Dior Homme, Armani Jeans, and Diesel Jeans. my 3 faves.

La Prairie's revitalizing shampoo. It's only available at the most incredible European hotels, and randomly in gifts-with-purchase. It's definitely a must.

No comments: