Monday, May 30, 2016

fabulous french fragrance

"I’ve always loved the duality of rhubarb. A double duality: visual and olfactory. The green color metamorphoses into red. Starting acidic and crisp, its smell becomes smooth and velvety."
—Christine Nagel, Parfumeur
 http://www.hermes.com/index_us.html
Perfume has been a part of Hermès history since the 1930s. In the library of Hermès perfumes, each perfume is a story and opens up an imaginary world. Acting as both craftsman and artist, Hermès invests its unparalleled savoir-faire and creative freedom in all its perfumed creations.
 
With Eau De Rhubarbe Ecarlate, Christine Nagel has created her first Cologne for Hermès .  Unprecedented and bold, more vegetal than citrus, it gives us the crisp, acidic freshness of rhubarb made velvety smooth with white musks. 

I've always loved fabulous fragrances, especially the more unique varieties.  My longtime favorites have been from the private blend collection by Tom Ford.  They're simply beyond.  But this time, something is different.  In a good way!  Maybe it's because my childhood was fueled by my Mother's special rhubarb cake and rhubarb pies.  Or because I've always loved the elegance and heritage associated with Hermès.  Regardless, I couldn't have been more excited getting a sneak "sniff" of this incredible indulgence at Nordstrom today.

Great gift suggestion for Father's Day, graduation, or simply just because...

To learn more about Eau De Rhubarbe Ecarlate, phone my tried and true for all things awesome on +1.615.850.6700. 

No comments: