Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baskets of Inspiration





I love baskets. Maybe it's because when I was little, I always went with my Mom to those Longaberger basket parties. Or maybe it's the shear fact that one of my favourite design features is actual utility; and we all know that baskets are actually useful! There can be baskets for everything, but my favourites are the multifunctional. Right now, we have a bunch of important cards and letters in the double pie carrier; I've got toiletries in a breadbasket in the bathroom.


This season, Pottery Barn steps it up a notch with their creative uses for baskets.


I love the basket full of wreathes, leaves, and even pillows and tree branches. They can be used for storage, like a vase, to transport food, or to hold anything and everything you desire. What do you think?






No comments: