Friday, January 27, 2012

lots to love

-- I might possibly be obsessed with Armani Casa. I love it all. I want it all. Streamline, classic, functional, comfortable, luxury. What could be better?




-- I really love the American sensibility, superior craftsmanship, and ease of incorporating Barclay Butera's home furnishings as well. I went to his shop in Los Angeles a few weeks ago, and fell in love with several pieces.

-- what do you get when you mash the durability and use-friendliness of apple products + the design power, quality, and incredible style of bang & olufsen? Presenting: B+O Play. The perfect gear-on-the-go. Take your music where you want, and play it how you want to hear it. Loud and Clear.


-- I really love the look of rustic, Tuscan farmhouse style tables. Charm. Character. Warmth. Style. (Tables like this also provide the perfect contrast to incredible dinnerware. Shown below is the new Medici collection from Arte Italica.)

Whatever you're doing, I hope you're doing it with style and class.

No comments: