It's not often that I fall in love with entire collections. Especially when it comes to furniture that's produced en masse. For the outdoors. But I must tell you, I am absolutely in love with the Majorca collection for outdoor spaces by Restoration Hardware. I can't get enough. Maybe it's the European inspiration, the quality and value I associate with the brand, or the fact that it is the epitome of comfortable luxury for your outdoor space.
And I'm especially loving the mixed-media of the fire table. The cold, dense nature of the concrete paired with the modern invisibility of glass makes for the perfect medium for the propane fueled fire feature.
Fire up a blaze instantly and provide hours of warmth. Our propane fire table pairs state-of-the-art fibercast concrete with clear glass panels that shelter the flames. The tabletop surface around the fire offers ample room for drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Decorative lava rocks fill the receptacle.
- Made from heat-resistant fibercast concrete, with weathered slate or sand finish
- Like oatural stone, will develop a patina when left outdoors; finish varies, and no two are exactly alike
- Receptacle filled with decorative lava rocks
- ¼"-thick tempered glass panels shelter the flame from breezes
- Features battery-operated ignition (AAA battery included)
- Comes with recessed glides that allow for proper leveling of the table
- Adjustable flame control
- Vinyl fire table cover included
- Attaches to a standard 20-lb. propane tank (not included)
- 8' connector hose included
- Burns eco-friendly, non-toxic propane
- Rated at 50,000 BTUs
- Some assembly required
- For propane use only; cannot be converted to natural gas
- CSA-approved for safe, sustainable, clean-burning fuel by the Canadian Standards Association, the sole organization that provides electrical and gas standards for the US and Canada
- For outdoor use only
- Coordinating propane tank cover available in weathered slate or sand finish (sold separately)
- Sand is Catalog and Web only
Shown in weathered slate.