Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Duh! in Pensacola


A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a pretty amazing compound of buildings called Duh! in Pensacola, Florida. Imagine a collection of buildings, all fenced in, with the most amazing home interior and exterior furnishings. From an extensive collection of planters and pots, to water features and fountains, to exquisite linens for bath, bed, and table, to amazing artwork and installations - there's something for everyone.

To be quite honest - I wasn't thrilled with the customer service aspect at first. A friend and I had browsed the store for nearly 20 minutes before we even saw an employee. And it wasn't until after I "started talking shop" that they paid any attention to us. But, on the other hand, I understand it can be difficult to reach every potential client in a store as massive as Duh. But seriously, I wanted to shout "DUH!" after finally talking to an employee!

There's no company website, and I don't think they have a catalogue either. So, I highly encourage you to make a the trek to Florida's panhandle and stop by Duh. You won't be disappointed by the endless selection of wares and treasures.

501 N 9th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
(850) 439-0640

No comments: