Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello there!

Good afternoon, world!

I hope this mesage finds you well. It is with sincere pleasure that I welcome you to my little slice of the introweb! I know you have been secretly wondering when I would begin to publish my thoughts, rants, and raves, and now - voila, I present to you, "It's Just Joseph".

I'll do my best to keep you entertained, informed, and up-to-date. As long as you promise to visit often.

As many of you may know, I am in the midst of my "quarter-life retirement". Not many young people get to experience retired life so early, and there are many things you never really know how to deal with when you're retired. For example, every day is Saturday. And it's always either time to eat, time to sleep, or time to go shopping. And so, having looked at the clock, I think it's time for shopping.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: