Monday, July 28, 2008

what "eye" love this week

When you love fashion, fine living, and great style, you appreciate the best things, even when they're not made for your enjoyment. Today I'm loving three things, and they are tres chic!

1. The Dior Homme Sport fragrance advertising campaign has just launched. Fantastic message, beautiful scenery, and one of my favorite actors - Jude Law. You must view the commercial. It makes me want to buy the fragrance right now.

2. Giorgio Armani's cosmetic range for the fall/winter season offers eye shadow palettes with three different shades, all organized to look like python skin. Absolutely beautiful.

3. In a previous post, I wrote about my favorite Finnish designer Marimekko. The design icon has teamed up with Avon and designed a special range for the summer. I don't exactly love Avon's products, but I do love Marimekko. If nothing else, the cosmetics packaging is absolutely beautiful! Check it out for yourself here.

4. And last, but certainly not least, I'm still in love with Havianas flip flops. Not since Cachaça and Giselle Bündchen have I been more excited for Brazilian exports. They are the most comfortable sandals ever, are incredibly inexpensive, and come in at least 100 colors and designs.

Happy shopping! or as they say in Rio, compra feliz!

No comments: