Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Perfect World


My senior year in highschool until the end of my freshman year in college, I worked at Origins, a skincare range owned by Estee Lauder. I started working there as a challenge, because I had never worked in skincare before, and I thought one of the girls who worked there was cute. Over that period of time, I really learned a lot about skincare, and the valuable life lesson on the importance of learning and remembering product knowledge.

I learned a lot about skincare, and the importance of finding the perfect products. And let me tell you, when I was at Origins, A Perfect World launched. Having used the product religiously since it's inception, I can vouch that my skin is pretty effing amazing if I do say so myself, and I swear it's in part to A Perfect World.

Off the top of my head (you see, once I learn a product's information, I never forget...)

A Perfect World is a white tea skin guardian treatment. It's made from silver tipped white tea that is harvested only a few weeks per year in China. You've heard of all the benefits of green tea? Well, silver tipped white tea is the baby blossoms from the green tea, and it hasn't been dried, so it contains more antioxidants and health benefits than the more mature, less healthy green tea. With just one pump of A Perfect World, your face instantly is protected from dehydration (dryness), deterioration (aging), and oxidation (aging as well). It's packed full of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, and E. It's made with shea butter, so it's super hydrating. Boswellia helps maintain skin's security from added aggressors like stress, smog, pollution, and the sun. A Perfect World stops the clock on aging, and is both tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists.

After you cleanse your skin, pat dry, and use a balancing tonic or toner to even out the skin tone. Then I apply one pump of A Perfect World, massage it into the skin, and then follow up with an SPF moisturizer and VOILA - I'm ready to go.

I can go on and on about all the products I used to sell there. When you're a dedicated sales professional who genuinely wants to know the ins and outs of what you're selling, you never seem to forget. Especially products that actually work.
Some products I'll use once or twice, then try something else, and then switch back to something else. Like shaving cremes. I'll either use a shaving creme from Bliss, The Art of Shaving, or Jack Black. I'll even switch between a few different facial washes. But my skincare stays perfect with A Perfect World.

No comments: