Monday, April 20, 2009

Loomstate for Target


I've spoken and written previously about the many paradoxes in my life. I don't like wasting gas, but I love big cars. I love working in the garden and planting new things, but I don't mind cutting down trees to build bigger homes and better shopping plazas.

Here's another paradox - designer fashion that is environmentally friendly, hip, and department store prices. Well, Loomstate is launched a collection at Target (which I think might just have to be one of my favourite stores ever) which is made of completely 100% organic cottons. Incredibly priced from US$14,99 - 44,99, the collection will be available online and at select stores throughout the United States.

I love how soft the fabrics are, the beautiful, vibrant colours, and the ability to show designer inspired pieces at an accessible price point. This isn't to say that Loomstate's range at Target will replace my favourite Loomstate Original pieces. But I'm hoping it will be the gateway for many who may not be as familiar with the company.
"We are excited to launch the Loomstate for Target collection just in time to celebrate Earth Day,” said Trish Adams, senior vice president of Target. “This collection provides great quality and environmentally responsible fashion at an affordable price for women and men everywhere.”

Scott Hahn and Rogan Gregory, the duo behind Loomstate, are definitely winning me over.
Stimulate the economy. Help save the environment. And look ravishing while you do so.
Facebook users: become a fan of Thirsty.Threads!

No comments: