Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Douglas Fir

So on a recent week long extravaganza in Los Angeles (or better known as Los Anjealous) - I went shopping with my dear friend Lindsey's roommate Alana. While shopping in West Hollywood, we found several great shops and boutiques. Including the fabulous Krislyn Designs, a delicious coffee at Fred Segal, and of course, the best men's boutique ever, Douglas Fir. It's my new favourite place.

Not very large in size, Douglas Fir makes up for the small space with HUGE, incredibly designers. Bawa, Coast, Comme des Garcons, Jean-Pierre Ramos, Lalo, Maison Martin Margiela, Seize Sur Vingt, and many more. The softest leather bags and wallets, the most luxurious cashmere sweaters and cardigans, incredibly tailored shirts and trousers, and unique accessories. I couldn't say more about it. Just the selection of Margiela's amazing creations was impressive enough, but when I realized I was shopping with none other than Daniel Craig, (yes, that's 007), I knew I was in the right place.

So next time you're in need of the perfect addition to your wardrobe, or want to see what a real man's store should look like, head down to 3rd Street in West Hollywood. Be sure to take your AmEx - there's lots to fall in love with!

If you need directions, or want them to send you something - call 1-323-651-5445 .

No comments: