Monday, October 6, 2008

Bloomingdales is Blossoming

It's not often that there is one particular department store that I get really excited about. Target. Henri Bendel. Selfridges. Fred Segal. But I must admit, I'm loving Bloomingdale's right now. Maybe it's the fact that their selections are improving drastically, like my favorites - Diesel, Theory, Ted Baker, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani Jeans, Hugo Boss, Burberry...on and on. Maybe it's because they carry Bliss products. But I know for sure, they're impact and support for Breast Cancer Awareness month is incredibly pleasing. I just bought their giant pink golf umbrella.

I always associate the color pink with excitement, new beginnings, hope, and good fortune. These adjectives expertly describe how I feel towards finding a cure for cancer. And when it's raining, people usually are in need of a little reminder of these great qualities. So now this umbrella won't just contribute monetarily to finding a cure for cancer, but I also think it will cure people's boring raining days.

Let Bloomingdale's know that we appreciate their efforts for finding a cure by visiting their stores. If you can, give them your business. After all, promoting cancer awareness and finding a cure for this terrible disease is everyone's business.

No comments: