Tuesday, March 17, 2009

being sick is never en vogue

So I've had some influenza-like symptoms since Thursday. I don't think I've slept as much in a five day period as I had the entire month of February - literally all I did was sleep, and occasionally hack up lung or two. I didn't have an appetite at all.

So what're the upsides to being sick? Weight loss of course! I by no means an condoning an induced influenza-like coma that results in a handful of days with nothing but sleep and lack of eating. But it is always a happy means to and end of a down period when you can suddenly fit into clothes that once were a tad on the tighter side.

And regaining taste is a definitely plus - it's actually fun and enjoyable to eat again!

So, for all of you wondering where my posts were yesterday and today - I was under the weather. But I'm back now, and hoping to be 100% tomorrow. Being sick is never en vogue.

And in case you're wondering, I'm still moderately obsessed with Dior's new Trente bag. I can't get enough of it. This officially is the new "it" bag.

No comments: