Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok, I lied.

There are actually 3 products of the day now. Don't get me wrong, I still am really excited to try the new YSL anti-fatigue stick. But, after a trip to my local Whole Foods Market, where I found an entire section of Method cleaning products AND Preserve products too!

You know I love Method cleaning products - they're all natural, good for the environment, and actually clean well too. And Preserve, the makers of my favourite toothbrush, also have their children's toothbrush, tongue cleaner, razors, and razor replacement blades. I didn't look to see if they have the handy bowls and cutting boards that also come from Preserve, but I was indeed excited.

So, hats off to you Whole Foods Market! You save the environment, bring delightful food items to my neighbourhood, and most of all, you made my day today.

No comments: